Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Greystar Management Services
Leasing Professional - Student Housing
Hyattsville, MD 20782 United States
Hourly, Commission, Bonus Potential, 401k, Holiday/Vacation Pay, Health Benefits, Flex Spending and more
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader has a great opportunity for a Leasing Professional to join our team at our luxury Student Housing Community, The Towers at University Town Center. Qualified Leasing Professionals will have a professional image, outstanding customer service and a strong track record in sales. Additionally, Leasing Professionals must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Weekends required. A background in the hospitality industry or luxury retail sector preferred if not the property management industry. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Greystar requires a background and drug screen as a condition of employment. Visit our website at www.greystarstudentliving.com EOE. DFW.
Education, training, experience:
Performs leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
• Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments.
• Completes all leasing paperwork.
• Compiles and processes applications for approval.
• Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident.
• Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements.
• Assists with resident relations.
• Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information.
• Shows apartments to prospective leases.
• Accepts and completes Notice to Vacate forms.
• Accepts rental payments.
• Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Terms & Conditions